Tuesday 9 July 2013

Bringing the seaside in land


A few weeks ago I had a mad hour in my workshop making lots of napkins for the tinies to use, as I was fed up with the amount I spent on wipes for their faces.  The tinies now like using their napkins and I have enjoyed spending less on wipes.  Now I have a new problem, I have spent the last couple of weeks trying to find a tidy storage solution for the napkins, after trying out many different ideas from bowls to baskets etc none look right in our breakfast room.  Then one day when I was hunting down the buckets & spades to pack in readiness for our family holiday I thought why not bring a bit of the seaside in land and after a quick interweb search I found just what I was looking for a mini castle beach bucket.
 
 

Now we have a fun yet tidy table.

No comments:

Post a Comment